Does this sound like anyone you know?
Balancing on a tightrope!
My brain is full!
I can’t stop or it will all fall apart!
Too much going on – so much to do
Not sure where to start
Giving up might be easier this!
Is this what I’ve worked so hard for? I need a rest!
Then you’re in the right place.
Ever wondered how some women can fit everything into their days, yet you struggle to get even a small percentage of your goals complete?
As we all know, each of us only has 24 hours in a day – from a brain surgeon to an entrepreneur, from a teacher to a stay-at-home mum. Just 24 hours.
It’s not how many hours we have, but what we do with those hours.
- Do you spend it on Facebook and before you know it, an hour has passed? Or how about getting addicted to live Periscope feeds?
- Do you spend it watching cute cats and dogs on YouTube?
- Do you spend it doing repetitive tasks, or other things you hate or aren’t good at?
- Do you spend it at home on housework, wishing you were out with the girls?
- Do you spend it doing admin in your business instead of working on your business?
- Do you spend it watching your thighs grow as you sit at a desk racing to keep up with business instead of keeping up that gym habit you so dearly wanted to stick with?
- Do you spend it writing down thoughts on various bits of paper, then when it comes to the crunch, not being able to find anything you previously wrote?
Do you spend it on everyone else except yourself? Yes? You need Autopilot Academy. How would you feel knowing you were efficient in every single thing you did?
- Efficient in your personal time
- Efficient in your business
- Efficient in your home life
And I don’t just mean being efficient for efficiency’s sake! There’s no point in being efficient if you’re not effective! I’m talking about doing every single thing in the most productive way possible.
- Knowing what to outsource and what to do yourself
- Knowing how to finally get those jobs done
- Knowing exactly how long things should take and getting them done in that time
- Knowing exactly what beautiful things you can use your new-found time for.
If you run a business, imagine never having to do those manual admin tasks you hate? Never having to take time away from your zone of genius shuffling papers? Automating all repetitive tasks.
Knowing that ‘all those things’ in your business and life can simply run on autopilot.
Imagine those extra hours you’re spending on kerfufflising about doing all manner of things, and instead – spending those hours on yourself.
How does this sound?
Reading a book
Watching a dvd
Having a red wine
Breakie in bed
Going out with the girls
Going to the cinema
Walking on the beach
Taking a bubble bath
Relaxing with friends
Having a holiday
Working on your passion
Lying by the pool
Need I go on?
Imagine having ‘go to’ checklists for:
- Goal setting – and achievement!
- Meal Preparation
- Financial tracking
- Working Out
And basically anything else you request? (I LOVE writing checklists). You’ll get all this (and more) in the Personal Modules.
Wouldn’t it be great if it was just ‘second nature’ to:
- Minimse (or completely remove) distractions
- Stop wasting time
- Dissolve procrastination
- Set your goals, and know exactly what you need to do in order to achieve them – step by step
- Plan your day
- Remove all that rubbish from your head and get it out in a methodical, structured and trackable way! Yes – being allowed to forget everything you know!
- Declutter and simplify your life
- Knowing exactly what stuff to continue doing yourself – and what stuff you can give away to someone else to do – no guilt required!
- Know what to do – and when!
- Be clear on your boundaries
Create more time. Get it all done. All your goals, all your work, all your stuff. Yep, all of it.
You know what the problem is with trying to do everything yourself? You end up doing nothing well. Or doing everything poorly. Or just giving up in utter hopelessness, frustration, despair, and abandonment.
Is that the way you want to go through life?
No! So, at the Autopilot Academy, we keep you on the right path from start to finish.
It’s like having me right by your side, showing you how to do it right… and how to ‘ingrain’ the process into your psyche so that it stays with you day-in and day-out, long after I’m ‘gone’, so to speak. (Not dead!)
We cover both your personal and business sides of life. After all, can you possibly separate them?
So what is exactly Autopilot Academy?
It’s my heart and soul. Every single thing I’ve ever known about efficiency and productivity gets poured into Autopilot Academy for sharing with my students. And believe me, I know A LOT about efficiency and productivity! I’ve been an IT Project Manager for over 12 years. I still am an IT Project Manager. (Well actually in my current role, my official title is ‘Producer’).
Why the heck do you care about all that? Well here’s why.
- I commute 3 hours a day
- I work 10 hours a day (minimum) in my day job.
- In my day job as a game producer, I manage a team of over 30 software engineers, artists, mathematicians, designers, sound engineers – just to name a few – so that games can go from being a simple idea in a designer’s head – to being full-fledged machines on a casino floor in Las Vegas. Yes – I manage them all. Co-ordination, management, productivity, spreadsheets, checklists and tracking are ALL my middle name(s).
- I go to the gym
- I eat healthily
- I run my own business
- I have time to relax. Time to spend with my husband. Time for weekends away with friends. Time for holidays. Time for family. Time for pyjama days (yay). Time for books. Time for DVDs. Time for wine and pizza (and Miss Marple and Elvis!)
Yep – all with the same 24 hours a day that you have.
I wouldn’t be able to do that if I basically wasn’t the most efficient and productive person in the entire universe!! (Ok so that’s not a measured statement of proven fact – but you know what I mean, right?!)
Would you want to learn efficiency and productivity from someone who literally has all day every day, at home in their pyjamas to simply write a course about it? Or would you prefer to learn it from someone who lives, eats, and breathes it? Someone who literally learns more and more about it every day she works in the corporate world?*
* This is why I only take on 2 VIP clients a month. But that’s a whole other story.
In our Personal Modules, we cover great stuff such as:
- Evaluating what’s worked before (and what hasn’t)
- Your own personal Efficiency Personality
- To do lists
- Diaries and calendars
- Fear of Missing Out (FOMO)
As well as all the Personal Life Efficiency modules, we have an entire membership level devoted to those running their own business in our Business Modules. Here, where we cover such things as:
- Systems, Processes, and Procedures
- Time Planning
- Eliminating repetitive tasks
- Understanding your ‘Efficiency Personality’
- Implementing productivity tools particular to your unique Efficiency Personality
- Working with Teams/Collaboration
- Project Management
And, if you’re “new” to any aspect of business – especially today’s complicated communication technologies – you’ll have full access to my Taming Technology course (regularly sold for $247) which teaches you – from blank page to total tech – how to set up your online business. You’ll learn exactly (via video instruction and step-by-step documentation) to obtain domains, choose a hosting service, create a website, develop strong lead pages, set up your opt-ins and newsletters, employ devastating auto-responders, run webinars, create membership site and add-on domains etc.
Literally everything you need to get your business online. Step by step.
So what results will you get from joining The Academy?
In your personal life
- You’ll feel a lead weight being lifted off your shoulders.
- No more brain fuzz about everything you’ve got to to.
- No more racking your brain about what to do, and when.
- No more unexpected.
- You’ll know what to do and when.
- You’ll be back in control.
- You’ll be clear on your boundaries.
- You’ll know when to say no.
- You’ll have all your to dos mapped out in a structured, easy to manage manner.
- You’ll have time for the gym.
- Time for yoga.
- Time for friends.
- Time for family.
- Time for holidays.
- Time for romantic dates.
- Time for pyjama days.
- Time for wine and pizza (or a green smoothie if you prefer).
Time. You’ll have time.
- You’ll be one savvy, sophisticated, even ‘shrewd’ business person – suddenly in total control of your destiny!
- You’ll be bouncing with the motivation to DO everything that we’re freeing you up to do!
- Maybe you’ve been planning a weekend getaway – but never seem to get the freedom to do it. We’ll create the time for that champers and hot spa – don’t you worry!
- Maybe you’re always telling your partner that you’re too tired to hang out, or to go out for dinner. Telling the kids that you just don’t have time for a, b or c (all the way through to x, y and z). You’ve made the alphabet of excuses already.
- Maybe you started your business and worked as a ‘one man band’. Your business has now taken off but you’re still working with the same processes and procedures you had when you only had 1 or 2 clients. Not 50! And now you’re flustered, and completely snowed under. Nothing’s automated. You’ll got minimal to no processes, prodedures and systems. Everything’s tacked together with sticky-tape. It works, but only just. You’re walking a bit of a tightrope. If one thing goes wrong, it’s liable to all crash on top of you.
- Maybe you’re working for your family at home and just not finding any time for yourself any more. You’re not sure how to get yourself out of that hole without feeling like you’re neglecting them.
- Maybe you’re always late, but wish you could start being on time?
- Perhaps you’re always procrastinating and never actually achieving your goals?
- Maybe you’ve always got so much to do at home that you never actually find time for yourself?
That’s all going to change when you enroll in the Autopilot Academy.
So is your fitness routine… your relaxation time… your fun and recreation time… and everything else you’d love to do – but currently don’t have the time for!
You will soon have the time – PLENTY OF IT!
You’ll be able to enjoy ‘less doing and more living’!
You’ll STOP doing the things you DON’T want to do – and START doing all the things you WANT to do!
Even learning to say “NO” to things you don’t want to do, but have always felt “compelled” to say “yes” to – because you’re a nice person.
You can still be a nice person – without giving up what’s important to YOU!
At the Autopilot Academy, you get personalised instruction with specific take-away homework assignments, done-for-you templates, exercises and lessons – you name it!
We take this seriously, and we’re sure you do too.
Everything is ‘personalisable’. You’ll be able to work out exactly how each step of the process applies to you. You’ll see clear results if you do the work.
Again, my life’s work has been managing multi-million-dollar projects for over 10 years. I still do – day in, day out. That’s why this is such an elite course in efficiency, productivity, and organisation.
After all, time is the one thing we can never replace.
So how does The Academy work?
You sign up and from day 1, you can do whatever modules you want – whenever you want. it’s as simple as that.
This is NOT a drip-fed course. I don’t know where you’re at in your life! I don’t know what you want to focus on first, and what you don’t? Why should I make that decision for you?
Isn’t it annoying when you sign up for a course and find out that the module you REALLY really want isn’t available until 3 months into the course?
Not so with the Autopilot Academy.
You sign up and you get access to everything on day 1. Full stop. Whether you’re up with a baby at midnight and looking for something to do, or if you’re just wanting to jump right in and learn more about Time Management or the Pomodoro Technique on day 1 whilst sitting in a coffee shop working on your business – then this is the right place for you.
That gets you instant access to our Free Courses.
To join at this level, simply sign up for Outshine Overwhelm and we’ll give you FREE academy access!
$0 per month.
You get instant access to all my Business Modules – perfect for entrepreneurs and those running their own businesses. Everything you need to learn how to run your business AS IF you are big business (like the ones I’ve been managing for 12 years). You’ll be 100% scalable. How good is that?
$1 first month. Then $19 per month.
Will enrollment always be open? Or are you only open for enrollment at certain times?
How long do I have to stay a member? Can I leave at any time? Will you ask me a bunch of embarrassing questions if I want to leave?
I don’t like waiting for drip fed content. How does this work?
I don’t know you from a bar of soap. Do you have anything free that I can use to ‘check you out’?
What’s your refund policy?
I’m an I.T Project Manager and have been for over 12 years. I live and breathe efficiency, organisation, productivity, technology, spreadsheets and checklists. I love software – I love learning how to use it myself and I love helping others get their heads around it. I’m addicted to notebooks and stationary. As well as running my business, I have a wonderful job producing games for a U.S. gaming company. In my spare time, I listen to Elvis, drink red wine, eat pizza, go to the gym (not concurrently!) and live by the water on the gorgeous east coast of NSW, Australia.